2017. 09. 11.
• An Audi A4 Avant automobile supports the work of the Ambulance Service in Győr. • The new ambulance vehicle will make medical help faster. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “Social responsibility is of key priority for our company.”
2017. 07. 18.
• The Formula Student competition is a link between the experts of the future and the automotive corporation • Three teams, each sponsored by the four-ring company, will enter Hungarian event • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “It is of high priority for us to support talented university students to ensure professional supply for our company.”
2017. 07. 10.
Győr, 10 July 2017—EYOF in motion: The keys of the Audi models, by which Audi Hungaria is supporting the European Youth Olympic Festival, were officially handed over to Zsolt Borkai, Mayor of the City of Győr, by Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria, in front of the Audi Arena, one of the festival venues.
2017. 07. 05.
• The Tool Shop has been further enhanced • Unique testing equipment at the Department of Vehicle Development • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We have successfully increased our efficiency and performance potential”
2017. 06. 23.
• 124 graduates from Audi Hungaria’s dual education system this year • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “The expertise of our graduates is our pride.” • Innovation award for the introduction of two new professions
2017. 06. 21.
Győr, 21 June 2017—Audi’s 2.5L TFSI engine has won the “International Engine of the Year” award in the 2-2.5L category. The engine has been manufactured at Audi Hungaria since 2008 and won the prestigious award for the 8th time in a row.
2017. 06. 19.
Győr, 16 June 2017—A meeting was held between Prof. József Bokor (Vice-President), Prof. László Monostori (Director of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences Institute for Computer Science and Control [MTA SZTAKI]) and Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt, about the challenges ahead of the automotive industry and future cooperation opportunities. After the meeting, they viewed the vehicle production process of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
2017. 04. 19.
• The Olympic flame will be transported in Audi A3 and Audi Q7 models • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “As a premium manufacturer, we are delighted to sponsor the European Youth Olympic Festival, one of the most important events in Győr.”
2017. 04. 11.
• Audi Q4, the Compact Utility Vehicle model of Audi will be manufactured in Győr from 2019 on. • Member of the Board of Management for Production of AUDI AG, Prof. Dr. Hubert Waltl: “We are further enhancing our competitiveness in an important segment.” • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Another important milestone in the history of our company.”
2017. 03. 29.
• Audi Hungaria is Hungary’s most attractive automotive manufacturer • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt: “This award is an acknowledgement of our successful HR strategy.” • Audi provides employment for 30,000 people in the region
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001