2016. 09. 28.
• A total of about 3,100 m2 of new buildings finished in the second phase of the school expansion project • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Managing Director for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “Education is one of the best and most important investments into our future”
2016. 09. 23.
Győr, 23 September 2016—This year already the 100th trainee will start his employment career at Audi. Zsolt Sáfrányos was welcome on his first day at work by Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA Kft. Zsolt, freshly graduated at the Széchenyi István University in vehicle engineering, will utilize and enhance the skills and knowledge he gained as an Audi trainee as an engineer responsible for automobile parts in the future.
2016. 09. 14.
Győr, 14 September 2016—Nora Mørk, the new player of Audi ETO KC Győr will start the season with an Audi A4 Avant. The car was presented to her by Dr. Csaba Bartha, Head of AUDI ETO KC Győr and Péter Lőre, Manager of Communication and Government Relations at Audi Hungaria. The Norwegian world-class handball player is fast as lighting. So now, on the roads, the Audi A4 Avant, equipped with a 2.0 TDI engine, will provide her the same dynamics to which she is used to on the court.
2016. 09. 12.
• 30 public benefit purpose projects on the third Volunteer Day of Audi Hungaria • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft.: “Social responsibility is a core value at Audi Hungaria.” • Four priority projects in the Győr region
2016. 09. 09.
• Electrical Engineering: a new dual higher education training program launched in cooperation of Audi Hungaria and the Széchenyi István University of Győr this autumn • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft.: “Dual higher education training is perfect for combining academic and hands-on training.”
2016. 08. 18.
Győr, 18 August 2016 – The heat is on today as the engines are ready to roar at the racetrack in Gönyű, home to the Formula Student Hungary event, for the seventh time in a row. As in previous years, the main sponsor of this highly acclaimed motorsport competition for university students is AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft.
2016. 07. 28.
• Currently, about 300,000 body parts are manufactured for the 25 exclusive and sport models of the Audi and Volkswagen concern yearly. • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “The success story of our Tool Factory will be continued.” • The expansion will bring 30 new jobs at the company
2016. 07. 01.
• Arnd-Robert Sponagel will be the head of vehicle production as of 01 July. • His predecessor Gerd Walker will move on to new responsibilities at AUDI AG in Ingolstadt.
2016. 06. 21.
• Since 2001, 1800 students graduated successfully in the vocational training system of Audi Hungaria. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft.: “We are proud to be on top of Hungarian dual vocational training for 15 years.” • Modern learning methods and new professions in the training portfolio of Audi Hungaria
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001