2018. 07. 19.
Győr, 19 July 2018—The unique engine, of which main parts were made using a 3D-printer, will be introduced at the Formula Student East event with a few test laps. The engine was developed, printed and built by SZEngine, the engine development team of the Széchenyi István University of Győr, and the engineers of Audi Hungaria’s Experimental Motor Manufacturing Centre, in close cooperation.
2018. 07. 13.
• 152 young graduates at the Audi Hungaria dual vocational training • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “The hands-on training-focused education model of our company is attractive for young people.” • Nearly 2000 graduates at the dual vocational training since 2011
2018. 06. 21.
• A new climatic chamber for extreme tests ranging from -40 to +80 degrees centigrade • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “We further enhance our testing competence in Győr.”
2018. 06. 04.
On 30 June 2018, 25-year-old Audi Hungaria will open its doors to the public again. On the Open Day anyone can get a behind-the-scenes glimpse at one of the biggest engine factories and state-of-the-art car factories of the world. Come and see where the future is being built!
2018. 05. 03.
• Audi signed a sponsorship agreement with the Champion’s League title defender team for three more years • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “Internationality and peak performance make a bond between us” • Fruitful cooperation with the handball club for 12 years now
2018. 04. 26.
• Over 1,150,000 vehicles from Győr to the world since 1998 • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “With our 20 years of experience we are preparing for the manufacturing of Győr’s first SUV model, the Audi Q3” • Audi Hungaria is the exclusive manufacturer of the design icon Audi TT
2018. 03. 15.
• With its € 7,214 million revenue the company continues to perform high • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “I am looking into the future full of hope” • The first SUV model, Audi Q3 was launched in 2018 • The serial production of electric engines will start in the summer of 2018
2018. 02. 19.
• Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “An anniversary year with decisive milestones” • The success story continues with a new engine type and a new car model • 2017: High production standards with nearly two million engines and over 100,000 cars
2017. 11. 16.
• A new competence area in engine production • Modular production applied for the first time in serial production • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We are ready for the next chapter of the history of our company”
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001