2019. 03. 25.
• The first class of the dual higher education programme of Audi Hungaria and the Széchenyi István University started in September 2015 • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, member of the Board of Management of the Company for Human Resources “Our dual higher education programme with the Széchenyi István University in Győr is a unique, future-oriented higher-education initiative in Hungary”
2019. 03. 14.
• With the series production of the Audi Q3 and the electric engines Audi’s product palette has further widened. • 2019 will bring the second SUV, the Audi Q3 Sportback to Győr • Achim Heinfling: “A solid base to build our future on”
2019. 03. 01.
• 67 apprentices of eight automotive trades pitted their skills against each other in the Project and Training Centre of Audi Hungaria. • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, member of the Board of Management of the Company for Human Resources “Our dual vocational training programme offers students the opportunity to acquire various automotive trades by learning cutting-edge technologies.”
2019. 02. 15.
• Audi Hungaria and E.ON are collaborating on the project • The solar farm will cover a total rooftop area of around 160,000 m² • It will produce at least 9.5 GWh/year of renewable energy from 2020
2019. 02. 06.
• New front end and redesigned rear spoiler with side winglets • Award-winning five cylinder: 2.5 TFSI engine delivering 294kW (400 metric HP) output and 480Nm torque • The redesigned top-of-the-range models will be rolling off Audi Hungaria’s production line
2018. 10. 29.
• Thoralf Hanschel will be Head of the Engine Construction Department of Audi Hungaria as of 1 November • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Thoralf Hanschel’s expertise will enable the Company to keep up the successful development and transformation that has been achieved so far in engine construction” • Herbert Steiner, former Member of the Board of Management for Engine Construction, will take over the management of the Engine and Foundry Department in Wolfsburg, at Volkswagen’s component manufacturing department
2018. 09. 20.
• The production of the new Audi Q3 model was launched at Audi Hungaria. In the future, electric cars will also be manufactured in Győr. • Bram Schot, Interim Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG: “As a center of competence, Audi Hungaria strengthens our competitiveness in Audi’s global production chain.” • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Over the years we have become one of the largest engine factories and one of the most innovative vehicle factories in the world.”
2018. 09. 17.
• Over 400 employees committed themselves to 27 projects on the 5th Volunteer Day of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. • Since 2014, volunteering Audi employees have implemented nearly 130 social initiatives. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources and Organization of Audi Hungaria: “In the spirit of social responsibility our event has become a tradition now.”
2018. 08. 02.
• The serial production of the newly developed mild-hybrid technology diesel engines launched in Győr • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “Ensuring future growth with our extended product portfolio”
2018. 07. 24.
• Manufacturing electric engines is an important milestone on the way to electromobility • Peter Kössler, Member of the Board of Management for Production and Logistics of AUDI AG: “E-engine production is of strategic importance in the company’s transformation process” • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We take a leading role in e-engine production”
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001