2020. 12. 07.
• Another milestone on the way towards electromobility • Alfons Dintner, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: „Our company has all the base competences needed for electromobility”
2020. 12. 03.
• The first plug-in hybrid (PHEV) model of Audi in the compact SUV category • 13,0 kWh a lithium-ion battery with a range of 61 km (New European Driving Cycle) • Smart cooperation of 1.4 TFSI engine and a strong electric motor • The Q3 plug-in hybrid models will be produced at Audi Hungaria
2020. 11. 26.
• Robert Buttenhauser will be the new Board Member for Engine Production at Audi Hungaria Zrt. from 01. January 2021 • Former Board Member for Powertrain Production moves to Volkswagen AG • Alfons Dintner, CEO of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.: „Robert Buttenhauser is a true connoisseur of Audi Hungaria and in his previous positions has helped to build up the Hungarian engine plant “
2020. 11. 04.
• The largest toolmaking shop in Central and Eastern Europe operates in Győr • Alfons Dintner, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: "Our toolmaking shop is a specialist for highly complex exterior body parts in the Group"
2020. 10. 15.
• The largest exclusive series project of Audi Hungaria's toolmaking to date. • Les Zoltán, Member of the Board of Management, responsible for Vehicle Production: "This project is proof of the competence and flexibility of our toolmaking shop"
2020. 10. 07.
• Joint project of Audi Hungaria and E.ON Hungária Group • More than 36,000 solar panels on a roof surface of 160,000 square metres • Alfons Dintner, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: „This project is a symbol of our commitment to sustainability” • Attila Kiss, CEO of E.ON Hungária Group: “The investment is a milestone for the new energy world”
2020. 10. 02.
• The company’s Aluminium Closed Loop project will start in 2021 • Alfons Dintner, Chairman of the Board of Management at Audi Hungaria: „We save raw material and energy by using aluminium in closed loops which helps us to significantly reduce our carbon footprint.”
2020. 09. 07.
• Many innovative tools in the quality assurance • Alfons Dintner, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: "Our goal is to have one hundred percent reliable cars coming off the production lines. To achieve this, we use new technologies in the field of quality assurance.”
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001