2019. 02. 06.
• New front end and redesigned rear spoiler with side winglets • Award-winning five cylinder: 2.5 TFSI engine delivering 294kW (400 metric HP) output and 480Nm torque • The redesigned top-of-the-range models will be rolling off Audi Hungaria’s production line
2018. 10. 29.
• Thoralf Hanschel will be Head of the Engine Construction Department of Audi Hungaria as of 1 November • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Thoralf Hanschel’s expertise will enable the Company to keep up the successful development and transformation that has been achieved so far in engine construction” • Herbert Steiner, former Member of the Board of Management for Engine Construction, will take over the management of the Engine and Foundry Department in Wolfsburg, at Volkswagen’s component manufacturing department
2018. 09. 20.
• The production of the new Audi Q3 model was launched at Audi Hungaria. In the future, electric cars will also be manufactured in Győr. • Bram Schot, Interim Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG: “As a center of competence, Audi Hungaria strengthens our competitiveness in Audi’s global production chain.” • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Over the years we have become one of the largest engine factories and one of the most innovative vehicle factories in the world.”
2018. 09. 17.
• Over 400 employees committed themselves to 27 projects on the 5th Volunteer Day of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. • Since 2014, volunteering Audi employees have implemented nearly 130 social initiatives. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources and Organization of Audi Hungaria: “In the spirit of social responsibility our event has become a tradition now.”
2018. 08. 02.
• The serial production of the newly developed mild-hybrid technology diesel engines launched in Győr • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “Ensuring future growth with our extended product portfolio”
2018. 07. 24.
• Manufacturing electric engines is an important milestone on the way to electromobility • Peter Kössler, Member of the Board of Management for Production and Logistics of AUDI AG: “E-engine production is of strategic importance in the company’s transformation process” • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We take a leading role in e-engine production”
2018. 07. 19.
Győr, 19 July 2018—The unique engine, of which main parts were made using a 3D-printer, will be introduced at the Formula Student East event with a few test laps. The engine was developed, printed and built by SZEngine, the engine development team of the Széchenyi István University of Győr, and the engineers of Audi Hungaria’s Experimental Motor Manufacturing Centre, in close cooperation.
2018. 07. 13.
• 152 young graduates at the Audi Hungaria dual vocational training • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “The hands-on training-focused education model of our company is attractive for young people.” • Nearly 2000 graduates at the dual vocational training since 2011
2018. 06. 21.
• A new climatic chamber for extreme tests ranging from -40 to +80 degrees centigrade • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “We further enhance our testing competence in Győr.”
2018. 06. 04.
On 30 June 2018, 25-year-old Audi Hungaria will open its doors to the public again. On the Open Day anyone can get a behind-the-scenes glimpse at one of the biggest engine factories and state-of-the-art car factories of the world. Come and see where the future is being built!
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001