2019. 11. 10.
Győr, 10 November 2019 – For the sixth year Audi Hungaria awarded the Excellence in Dance Award, this time to the Győr Ballet Company for their outstanding ballet performances. Presented by Member of AUDI HUNGARIA Board of Management for Human Resources Dr. Erzsébet Knáb the Award was received by solo dancer of Győr Ballet Artem Pozdeev following the premiere of Anna Karenina in the National Theatre of Győr on Sunday. The recipient of the award and the HUF 1 million prize was chosen by a selection board of three.
2019. 11. 06.
• Audi teams up with DB Cargo for a CO2 neutral transporting of parts, engines and vehicles between the Ingolstadt, Brussels and Győr production plants. • As Chairperson of the Management Board Achim Heinfling said: “This is a crucial step towards realising our goal of CO2 neutral production” • A reduction of over 9,000 tons of CO2 emission
2019. 10. 08.
Győr, 8 October 2019 – AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. has been given the title of “PwC Top 10 Most Attractive Workplace of 2019 Award, integrated first place”, and the Győr company also received first place in the most attractive automotive manufacturer category at today’s award presentation.
2019. 09. 30.
• Two extremely sporty Q models added to the product portfolio in Győr • Zoltán Les, board member in charge of vehicle manufacturing: “We have expanded our competencies in the production of RS models” • Outstanding performance thanks to the even-more-powerful 2.5 TFSI engine
2019. 09. 26.
Győr, 26 September 2019. - On 1 October, Alfons Dintner takes over the position of chairman of the Audi Hungaria board of directors from Achim Heinfling, who will head the AUDI AG Ingolstadt centre. Alfons Dintner comes to Győr from Ingolstadt, where he was responsible for directing the AUDI AG pre-production centre.
2019. 09. 24.
Győr, 24 September 2019. - On this very day, a full body statue of István Széchenyi was inaugurated on the square in front of the Széchenyi István University Management Campus building, to which AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. also contributed. The work produced on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the foundation of Széchenyi István University portrays Széchenyi, who had many connections with our county, as a civilian.
2019. 09. 21.
• Almost 600 employees did voluntary work in 30 institutions • In connection with the “Audi helps” campaign, this year for the first time institutions could apply for special support from Audi Hungaria • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, the member of the Audi Hungaria management board responsible for personnel matters and organisation: “Social responsibility is an important core value for our company, which can materialise from year to year with the unselfish help of our employees”
2019. 09. 12.
• Sealant application made easier by new, innovative procedure • Precise application reduces the amount of material used and the total weight of the car • A more ergonomically efficient environment for workers
2019. 08. 28.
Győr, 28 August 2019 – A solar power plant with a peak output of 12 megawatts (MWp) is being installed by E.ON on the top of AUDI Hungaria’s two logistical centres – spanning an area of nearly 160,000 square meters. The joint project has reached a crucial milestone: the first ones of the 36,000 solar panels that will make up the solar power plant have been delivered.
2019. 07. 29.
• The series production of a new model has commenced at Audi Hungaria. • Chairperson of the Management Board Achim Heinfling: “The outstanding performance of our employees has allowed us to launch the series production of not one but two Q models”
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001