2019. 07. 29.
• The series production of a new model has commenced at Audi Hungaria. • Chairperson of the Management Board Achim Heinfling: “The outstanding performance of our employees has allowed us to launch the series production of not one but two Q models”
2019. 07. 24.
• A compact SUV coupe boasting an impressive design and outstanding driving dynamics • Market rollout with engines manufactured in Győr • The second Q model produced at Audi Hungaria
2019. 07. 18.
• Handoff from the autumn of this year • Peter Kössler, Board Member for Production and Logistics, AUDI AG: “Achim Heinfling has played a key role in Audi Hungaria's success for many years”
2019. 07. 17.
Győr, July 17, 2019 AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. supports four Hungarian teams in the national races of the Formula Student East construction competition: SZEngine, Arrabona Racing Team, BME Formula Racing Team and BME Motorsport are going to compete with 72 teams from 22 countries in the international race at the weekend at the Zalaegerszegi Automotive Test Track, aka Zala ZONE.
2019. 07. 11.
Győr, 11 July 2019 – At Széchenyi István University, 17 engineering students are attending a four-week technical summer course entitled Development Camp, where in the recently opened Management Campus building, they can work on the development and simulation of hybrid drive systems in projects assigned by Audi Hungaria, forming four international teams. The aim of the camp is to expand the students' competences in the area of complex problem solving, and all this is a competitive, playful, but at the same time very intensive form.
2019. 07. 01.
• Zoltán Les is the new vehicle manufacturing manager from 1 July • The former manager, Arnd-Robert Sponagel, is returning to the AUDI AG centre, and taking over management of vehicle manufacturing in Ingolstadt
2019. 06. 28.
• 149 young people took their final exams in the 2018/2019 academic year • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, the member of the Audi Hungaria management board responsible for personnel matters and organisation: “The students have acquired a profession which points to the future” • Four gold and one bronze metal in the “Profession Star” competition
2019. 06. 25.
• Two-way, expanded knowledge and technology transfer between the university and Audi Hungaria • Achim Heinfling, chairman of the Audi Hungaria board: “The optimal symbiosis of research and development, education and industry has come into being” • A close relationship between society, the economy and higher education is the basis for further development in the area
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001