2019. 03. 14.
• With the series production of the Audi Q3 and the electric engines Audi’s product palette has further widened. • 2019 will bring the second SUV, the Audi Q3 Sportback to Győr • Achim Heinfling: “A solid base to build our future on”
2019. 03. 01.
• 67 apprentices of eight automotive trades pitted their skills against each other in the Project and Training Centre of Audi Hungaria. • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, member of the Board of Management of the Company for Human Resources “Our dual vocational training programme offers students the opportunity to acquire various automotive trades by learning cutting-edge technologies.”
2019. 02. 15.
• Audi Hungaria and E.ON are collaborating on the project • The solar farm will cover a total rooftop area of around 160,000 m² • It will produce at least 9.5 GWh/year of renewable energy from 2020
2019. 02. 06.
• New front end and redesigned rear spoiler with side winglets • Award-winning five cylinder: 2.5 TFSI engine delivering 294kW (400 metric HP) output and 480Nm torque • The redesigned top-of-the-range models will be rolling off Audi Hungaria’s production line
2019. 01. 11.
• Over 1,954,000 engines and 100,000 vehicles were produced in Győr in 2018 • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We are proud to look back at our achievements over the last year” • The new year starts with a workforce of over 13,000
2018. 11. 21.
• Employer’s award received by Audi Hungaria • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, the member of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. management responsible for personnel and organisation: “The accolade reflects our personnel objectives” • The company employs more than 12 900 people
2018. 11. 12.
Győr, 11 November 2018 – Following the Saturday premiere of the piece Dark, silence in Győr National Theatre, Audi Hungaria presented the “For Quality Dance” prize to Tetiana Baranovska, a soloist with Győr Ballet. The prize established by Audi five years ago was presented to the soloist of the ballet company in recognition of her outstanding artistic achievement by Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, the member of Audi Hungaria management responsible for personnel and organisation. The dancer was chosen by a three-member jury for the award involving a cash prize of one million forints.
2018. 11. 08.
Budapest, 8 November 2018 – On Thursday, Peter Kössler, the member of AUDI AG management in charge of production and logistics and chairman of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. supervisory board, was awarded the Order of Merit of Hungary, medium cross, by Péter Szijjártó, Hungary’s minister of foreign affairs and trade.
2018. 10. 29.
• Thoralf Hanschel will be Head of the Engine Construction Department of Audi Hungaria as of 1 November • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Thoralf Hanschel’s expertise will enable the Company to keep up the successful development and transformation that has been achieved so far in engine construction” • Herbert Steiner, former Member of the Board of Management for Engine Construction, will take over the management of the Engine and Foundry Department in Wolfsburg, at Volkswagen’s component manufacturing department
2018. 10. 15.
Győr, 15 October 2018 – In the context of social responsibility, Audi Hungaria promotes health care in the region with a new donation. The donation from the four ring company has enabled the development and expansion of the range of medical instruments needed for invasive surgical procedures in the General and Thoracic Surgery Department of the Petz Aladár County Teaching Hospital in Győr.
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001