2019. 05. 06.
Győr, May 6, 2019 – Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. and Sándor Mátrabérci, Audi Brand Director of Porsche Hungaria, handed over the first Audi e-tron put into circulation in Hungary to Árpád Németh, the new owner.
2019. 04. 29.
• Over 150 trees, including five new species, were planted by Audi Hungaria employees • Achim Heinfling, managing director of Audi Hungaria said: “We are making conscious efforts to improve the environmental performance of our manufacturing site” • Nearly 70% of the Audi Hungaria site consists of green areas
2019. 03. 25.
• The first class of the dual higher education programme of Audi Hungaria and the Széchenyi István University started in September 2015 • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, member of the Board of Management of the Company for Human Resources “Our dual higher education programme with the Széchenyi István University in Győr is a unique, future-oriented higher-education initiative in Hungary”
2019. 03. 14.
• With the series production of the Audi Q3 and the electric engines Audi’s product palette has further widened. • 2019 will bring the second SUV, the Audi Q3 Sportback to Győr • Achim Heinfling: “A solid base to build our future on”
2019. 03. 01.
• 67 apprentices of eight automotive trades pitted their skills against each other in the Project and Training Centre of Audi Hungaria. • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, member of the Board of Management of the Company for Human Resources “Our dual vocational training programme offers students the opportunity to acquire various automotive trades by learning cutting-edge technologies.”
2019. 02. 15.
• Audi Hungaria and E.ON are collaborating on the project • The solar farm will cover a total rooftop area of around 160,000 m² • It will produce at least 9.5 GWh/year of renewable energy from 2020
2019. 02. 06.
• New front end and redesigned rear spoiler with side winglets • Award-winning five cylinder: 2.5 TFSI engine delivering 294kW (400 metric HP) output and 480Nm torque • The redesigned top-of-the-range models will be rolling off Audi Hungaria’s production line
2019. 01. 11.
• Over 1,954,000 engines and 100,000 vehicles were produced in Győr in 2018 • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We are proud to look back at our achievements over the last year” • The new year starts with a workforce of over 13,000
2018. 11. 21.
• Employer’s award received by Audi Hungaria • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, the member of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. management responsible for personnel and organisation: “The accolade reflects our personnel objectives” • The company employs more than 12 900 people
2018. 11. 12.
Győr, 11 November 2018 – Following the Saturday premiere of the piece Dark, silence in Győr National Theatre, Audi Hungaria presented the “For Quality Dance” prize to Tetiana Baranovska, a soloist with Győr Ballet. The prize established by Audi five years ago was presented to the soloist of the ballet company in recognition of her outstanding artistic achievement by Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, the member of Audi Hungaria management responsible for personnel and organisation. The dancer was chosen by a three-member jury for the award involving a cash prize of one million forints.
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001