2018. 05. 03.
• Audi signed a sponsorship agreement with the Champion’s League title defender team for three more years • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “Internationality and peak performance make a bond between us” • Fruitful cooperation with the handball club for 12 years now
2018. 04. 26.
• Over 1,150,000 vehicles from Győr to the world since 1998 • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “With our 20 years of experience we are preparing for the manufacturing of Győr’s first SUV model, the Audi Q3” • Audi Hungaria is the exclusive manufacturer of the design icon Audi TT
2018. 03. 15.
• With its € 7,214 million revenue the company continues to perform high • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “I am looking into the future full of hope” • The first SUV model, Audi Q3 was launched in 2018 • The serial production of electric engines will start in the summer of 2018
2018. 02. 19.
• Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “An anniversary year with decisive milestones” • The success story continues with a new engine type and a new car model • 2017: High production standards with nearly two million engines and over 100,000 cars
2017. 11. 16.
• A new competence area in engine production • Modular production applied for the first time in serial production • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We are ready for the next chapter of the history of our company”
2017. 11. 02.
• Audi Hungaria’s 12,000th employee joins the company’s body assembly plant • Dr Erzsébet Knáb, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources: “We are proud to be one of the largest and most attractive employers in the country, and we feel the responsibility this also entails.” • The company provides secure and attractive employment
2017. 10. 25.
Győr, 25 October 2017 – Audi Hungaria hosted a unique event today: alpine skier Edit Miklós visited the four-ring company to test her complete ski outfit in the plant’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel. The purpose of the test was to reduce wind resistance by optimising her body posture, at a maximum wind speed of 90 km/h.
2017. 09. 18.
• AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt organized its Volunteer Day for the 4th time now, with the participation of more than 500 employees • Together with the 29 projects implemented this year, more than 100 social initiatives have been implemented so far • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “It makes me proud to see our employees cooperate for good purposes”
2017. 09. 14.
• New dual training course at Széchenyi István University • Record headcount: 600 students all at once in the trainee programme of Audi Hungaria • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “The balance between academic and hands-on training is of key importance for future experts and corporations”
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001