2018. 11. 08.
Budapest, 8 November 2018 – On Thursday, Peter Kössler, the member of AUDI AG management in charge of production and logistics and chairman of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. supervisory board, was awarded the Order of Merit of Hungary, medium cross, by Péter Szijjártó, Hungary’s minister of foreign affairs and trade.
2018. 10. 29.
• Thoralf Hanschel will be Head of the Engine Construction Department of Audi Hungaria as of 1 November • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Thoralf Hanschel’s expertise will enable the Company to keep up the successful development and transformation that has been achieved so far in engine construction” • Herbert Steiner, former Member of the Board of Management for Engine Construction, will take over the management of the Engine and Foundry Department in Wolfsburg, at Volkswagen’s component manufacturing department
2018. 10. 15.
Győr, 15 October 2018 – In the context of social responsibility, Audi Hungaria promotes health care in the region with a new donation. The donation from the four ring company has enabled the development and expansion of the range of medical instruments needed for invasive surgical procedures in the General and Thoracic Surgery Department of the Petz Aladár County Teaching Hospital in Győr.
2018. 10. 09.
Győr, 9 October 2018 – Recently, ergonomic devices for aiding work performance have been tested at Audi Hungaria Four different appliances were tried out, which may help employees to find a more comfortable posture and they also have a role in relieving certain muscle groups.
2018. 09. 20.
• The production of the new Audi Q3 model was launched at Audi Hungaria. In the future, electric cars will also be manufactured in Győr. • Bram Schot, Interim Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG: “As a center of competence, Audi Hungaria strengthens our competitiveness in Audi’s global production chain.” • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Over the years we have become one of the largest engine factories and one of the most innovative vehicle factories in the world.”
2018. 09. 17.
• Over 400 employees committed themselves to 27 projects on the 5th Volunteer Day of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. • Since 2014, volunteering Audi employees have implemented nearly 130 social initiatives. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources and Organization of Audi Hungaria: “In the spirit of social responsibility our event has become a tradition now.”
2018. 09. 14.
• A new kindergarten building of over 1,500 m2 floor space was finished • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources and Organization of Audi Hungaria: “We have been supporting the creation of an intercultural institute with our heart and soul”
2018. 08. 28.
• The production of the second-generation premium compact SUV was launched • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “The production of the Q-model ensures long-term success for our company”
2018. 08. 02.
• The serial production of the newly developed mild-hybrid technology diesel engines launched in Győr • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management: “Ensuring future growth with our extended product portfolio”
2018. 07. 24.
• Manufacturing electric engines is an important milestone on the way to electromobility • Peter Kössler, Member of the Board of Management for Production and Logistics of AUDI AG: “E-engine production is of strategic importance in the company’s transformation process” • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We take a leading role in e-engine production”
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001