2017. 11. 16.
• A new competence area in engine production • Modular production applied for the first time in serial production • Achim Heinfling, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We are ready for the next chapter of the history of our company”
2017. 11. 02.
• Audi Hungaria’s 12,000th employee joins the company’s body assembly plant • Dr Erzsébet Knáb, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources: “We are proud to be one of the largest and most attractive employers in the country, and we feel the responsibility this also entails.” • The company provides secure and attractive employment
2017. 10. 25.
Győr, 25 October 2017 – Audi Hungaria hosted a unique event today: alpine skier Edit Miklós visited the four-ring company to test her complete ski outfit in the plant’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel. The purpose of the test was to reduce wind resistance by optimising her body posture, at a maximum wind speed of 90 km/h.
2017. 09. 18.
• AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt organized its Volunteer Day for the 4th time now, with the participation of more than 500 employees • Together with the 29 projects implemented this year, more than 100 social initiatives have been implemented so far • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “It makes me proud to see our employees cooperate for good purposes”
2017. 09. 14.
• New dual training course at Széchenyi István University • Record headcount: 600 students all at once in the trainee programme of Audi Hungaria • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “The balance between academic and hands-on training is of key importance for future experts and corporations”
2017. 09. 11.
• An Audi A4 Avant automobile supports the work of the Ambulance Service in Győr. • The new ambulance vehicle will make medical help faster. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “Social responsibility is of key priority for our company.”
2017. 07. 18.
• The Formula Student competition is a link between the experts of the future and the automotive corporation • Three teams, each sponsored by the four-ring company, will enter Hungarian event • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “It is of high priority for us to support talented university students to ensure professional supply for our company.”
2017. 07. 10.
Győr, 10 July 2017—EYOF in motion: The keys of the Audi models, by which Audi Hungaria is supporting the European Youth Olympic Festival, were officially handed over to Zsolt Borkai, Mayor of the City of Győr, by Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria, in front of the Audi Arena, one of the festival venues.
2017. 07. 05.
• The Tool Shop has been further enhanced • Unique testing equipment at the Department of Vehicle Development • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “We have successfully increased our efficiency and performance potential”
2017. 06. 23.
• 124 graduates from Audi Hungaria’s dual education system this year • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of Audi Hungaria: “The expertise of our graduates is our pride.” • Innovation award for the introduction of two new professions
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001