2017. 06. 21.
Győr, 21 June 2017—Audi’s 2.5L TFSI engine has won the “International Engine of the Year” award in the 2-2.5L category. The engine has been manufactured at Audi Hungaria since 2008 and won the prestigious award for the 8th time in a row.
2017. 06. 19.
Győr, 16 June 2017—A meeting was held between Prof. József Bokor (Vice-President), Prof. László Monostori (Director of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences Institute for Computer Science and Control [MTA SZTAKI]) and Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt, about the challenges ahead of the automotive industry and future cooperation opportunities. After the meeting, they viewed the vehicle production process of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
2017. 04. 19.
• The Olympic flame will be transported in Audi A3 and Audi Q7 models • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “As a premium manufacturer, we are delighted to sponsor the European Youth Olympic Festival, one of the most important events in Győr.”
2017. 04. 11.
• Audi Q4, the Compact Utility Vehicle model of Audi will be manufactured in Győr from 2019 on. • Member of the Board of Management for Production of AUDI AG, Prof. Dr. Hubert Waltl: “We are further enhancing our competitiveness in an important segment.” • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “Another important milestone in the history of our company.”
2017. 03. 29.
• Audi Hungaria is Hungary’s most attractive automotive manufacturer • Dr. Erzsébet Knáb, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt: “This award is an acknowledgement of our successful HR strategy.” • Audi provides employment for 30,000 people in the region
2017. 03. 15.
• € 7,136 million net revenue • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management: “The strength of our company has been shown in our stable production and financial results.”
2017. 03. 10.
• Serial production of the 3rd RS model launched in Győr • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “The new model adds a further spur to our vehicle production .”
2017. 03. 07.
Győr, 7 March, 2017 – Audi Hungaria continues to expand its development competencies. To complement its electric motor production activities, the company is working on including other alternative drive systems in its portfolio. The Audi A4 Avant g-tron engine, in addition to being the first engine to be developed under the leadership of Audi Hungaria, is also the first CNG engine manufactured in Győr. The engine is capable of operating on both compressed natural gas (CNG) and petrol.
2017. 03. 06.
Győr, 7 March, 2017 – AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. received the Award of Excellence in Energy Efficiency from Magyar Innováció és Hatékonyság Nonprofit Kft. (Hungarian Innovation and Efficiency Nonprofit Ltd). Zsolt Zentai, the company’s factory design manager accepted the award yesterday from Katalin Szili, patron of the Virtual Power Plant Program (Virtuális Erőmű Program™) during a formal event in the assembly hall of the Ministry for National Economy.
2017. 03. 03.
• Under the banner of Industry 4.0, the German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce presented Audi Hungaria with an award for the company’s new training programmes • Dr Erzsébet Knáb, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources: “The dual vocational training system proves that we respond to new technologies with new competencies.” • The premium manufacturer currently provides training to 250 apprentices in 15 vocational fields
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001