2016. 08. 18.
Győr, 18 August 2016 – The heat is on today as the engines are ready to roar at the racetrack in Gönyű, home to the Formula Student Hungary event, for the seventh time in a row. As in previous years, the main sponsor of this highly acclaimed motorsport competition for university students is AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft.
2016. 07. 28.
• Currently, about 300,000 body parts are manufactured for the 25 exclusive and sport models of the Audi and Volkswagen concern yearly. • Peter Kössler, Chairman of the Board of Management of Audi Hungaria: “The success story of our Tool Factory will be continued.” • The expansion will bring 30 new jobs at the company
2016. 07. 01.
• Arnd-Robert Sponagel will be the head of vehicle production as of 01 July. • His predecessor Gerd Walker will move on to new responsibilities at AUDI AG in Ingolstadt.
2016. 06. 21.
• Since 2001, 1800 students graduated successfully in the vocational training system of Audi Hungaria. • Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft.: “We are proud to be on top of Hungarian dual vocational training for 15 years.” • Modern learning methods and new professions in the training portfolio of Audi Hungaria
2016. 06. 17.
• Over 100 different types of engines can be manufactured at the new department • Chairman of the Board of Management Peter Kössler: “In our new activity we rely on the long history of Audi Hungaria in engine production.” • Satisfying customer demands is granted for 15 more years after series production has been ceased.
2016. 06. 10.
Győr, 10 June 2016—From now on, the Emergency Department of the Aladár Petz County Training Hospital in Győr is upgraded with new, state-of-the art devices and life-saving equipment. The modernization of the infrastructure of the department was supported by AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft. with HUF 9 million. The equipment were “handed over” to Dr. László János Tamás, the Director of the Győr hospital and Dr. Márton Sztermen, Head of the Emergency Department by Péter Lőre, Manager of Communication and Government Relations at Audi Hungaria.
2016. 06. 06.
Győr, 6 June 2016—The annual program series “Jazz Summer in Pannonhalma” is being organized for the 10th time this year, and the main sponsor of the event is Audi Hungaria for the 6th time now.
2016. 06. 01.
• For the first time in the world: a coordinated cooperation between man and robot at the production line in Győr • Adam and Eve measure the accuracy of fittings on the vehicles • Chairman of the Board of Management Peter Kössler: “We are innovative in our products and our production processes as
2016. 05. 31.
Győr, 31 May 2016—Evers since Audi Hungaria was established in 1993, it is a devoted sponsor of the cultural life of the region. In the spirit of social responsibility, the engine- and vehicle manufacturer of Győr signed a three-year sponsorship agreement with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Győr in 2015. As part of this cooperation, Dr. Elisabeth Knab, Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources of AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft. presented two glacier white Audi A3 Limousines to the orchestra, both of which were manufactured fully in Győr.
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt.
9027 Győr, Audi Hungária út 1.
Registered by the Court of Győr as Commercial Court
Company registration number
+36 96 66 1000
+36 96 66 1001